Saturday, August 30, 2014

Motivated

Well I have got to work a little harder on this blog and keep everyone up to date on what is happening here in the south west section of the country.  Alyssa motivated me with her blog post.  I love to hear how everyone is doing, especially now that I feel so detached from the family!
Hmm...what have we done since last November?  I guess the better question is what haven't we done!  It's been a busy year so far!

Flying to Utah for Mark's wedding


Heading to Idaho Falls for Christmas and New Year's

Finishing my first year as a Sports Medicine teacher here in California

Getting Steve through another year of school

Kicking off the summer with a Jensen family reunion in Utah, then heading to Idaho to spend time with the family

Coming home and exploring more of California with my husband over a nice relaxing summer break

First Shin family camping trip to Sequoia National Forest (including dutch oven cooking)




Hanging out with Mom and Dad at the Dodger game and various spots in LA







Phew! It's been a bust past few months!

There are so many things we have done that it would take me forever to upload all the pictures!  Thank goodness Steve does a good job with taking pictures and putting them on Facebook.  I've gotten so bad about taking pictures anymore.  Being married takes a lot of time :D but is totally worth every minute.  I'm going to try a little harder to document things, take more pictures, and just be more involved!

California is a pretty amazing place.  There are SO many things to see and do ALL the time.  I feel like Steve and I could spend our whole lives exploring California and never see all of it.  On the same note, I sure miss Idaho and the peace and quiet and scenery, but most of all my family and nieces and nephews!  Steve will be done with school in about a year and then we'll see where we end up.  It could be anywhere!  Bring on the adventures!


0 comments: