Saturday, February 6, 2010

Je t'aime


Well it's almost Valentine's Day. I've never been real big on this holiday, but I figured I could think of something good to write about. I've been back in Oregon for almost a week. I miss the family. I want to be able to say that I'm having so much fun here that I don't have time to feel homesick, and though I am having fun, I miss my family so much. I suppose I haven't met anyone that helps to fill the void in my heart when I am away from all the people I love. It makes me wonder how anyone ever finds the strength to move away from their families. Does this feeling go away when you fall in love? Does that person occupy so much of your heart that you don't feel the need to be close to the people who have loved and cared for you all of their lives? Ah, l'amour....the subject I seem to be constantly writing about. Love is still very much a mystery to me. I've certainly liked my fair share of guys, but love...no. I'm pretty sure in order to be truly in love, their has to be a little love coming back :( Haha! I wish it didn't have to work that way! Then I would've had tons of boyfriends by now! Anyways there's my Valentine's blog, knock yourself out.

0 comments: